Are you looking for a new challenge at a small agency working for large customers? To help our clients take things to the next level, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (40 hours/week) at our Amsterdam office.
Scrn is an internationally oriented agency specialised in complex online services that are crucial for our customers. Amongst our clients are major international events such as the Eurovision Song Contest, a leading hospital and various government agencies.
You posses knowledge and skills related to:
- Object-oriented programming (OOP);
- Substantial knowledge of at least one common PHP framework (preferably Laravel);
Besides these specific skills, you fit the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree (or comparable);
- excellent English language skills;
- accustomed to documenting work;
- excellent planning skills;
- pro-active working style;
- high sense of responsibility.
Basic knowledge of server management (Linux, Apache, nginx, Docker, etc.) is appreciated.
You will work with…
In your role you will work closely with our other Full Stack Developer, Visual Designer, Project Leader and content creators on a daily basis.
What we have to offer
- A great working environment close to the city centre of Amsterdam, one of the hottest start-up cities in Europe;
- The stability of an established company with a start-up mentality;
- A team of ambitious young colleagues (10-12 people), which has the balance between freedom and responsibility at its heart;
- Certainty of a one-year employment contract, excellent salary (based on your experience), coverage of home-work travel expenses and free lunch;
- The opportunity to grow along with the company;
- A pride of your work reaching millions of people around the world.
In addition, a financial compensation is available to cover relocation expenses.
Questions and applications
Is this your next job? Send us your CV (or link to LinkedIn or StackOverflow profile), a cover letter and, if possible, a great piece of handwritten code (or link to your Git repo). You can send your application, or any questions you may have, to Sietse Bakker (email@example.com). We always respond to applications.